Drug Detox Program
The Narconon New Life Detoxification Program
While drugs and their metabolites quickly become undetectable in blood and urine, some as rapidly as 3 days after last usage, drug metabolites remain stored in fatty tissues for years. That accumulated drug residues continue to cause adverse symptoms led L. Ron Hubbard to develop a program aimed at reducing levels of toxins in the body to assist in recovery.
The New Life Detoxification Program utilizes a combination of exercise, induced sweating in a sauna, and nutritional supplements to produce the following results:
- Reduction or elimination of drug and alcohol cravings.
- Reduction or elimination of many symptoms associated with drug addiction and alcoholism. These can include depression, irritability, and fatigue.
- Ability to think more clearly.
- Improved memory and attention span.
- Increased energy.
- Increased sense of well being.
- Enthusiasm toward life.
Levels of drug metabolites are not detectable in clients prior to the start of this program, then increase dramatically and slowly taper off as the program is continued. This supports the argument that drug residues remain in the fatty tissues and that the correct treatment can mobilize and remove them through the body's excretory systems.
Studies on the Narconon New Life Detoxification Program