Understanding Marijuana Abuse and Addiction
In today’s world, it can be very hard to know what to think about marijuana use. With more states legalizing its use for medical or recreational use, is it a problem if one’s children use this drug? What about adults or pregnant women?
With all this controversy surrounding this subject, Narconon offers you an extensive array of reports and tools to use to gain your own certainty on what to do. You can understand if rehabilitation for marijuana addiction is needed and how to explain the dangers of marijuana use to young people. Please use our links below to find the many resources we have available.
- What You Can Do About Marijuana—A series of articles on how to help someone with marijuana abuse.
- Signs and Symptoms of Marijuana Abuse—How to tell if your loved one is using marijuana.
- Marijuana Effects—What will marijuana do to your loved one?
- Health Risks of Using Marijuana—Be aware of all the different problems that can be caused by the use of today’s higher potency marijuana, including the possibility of birth defects.
- How to Help Someone Addicted to Marijuana—Gain an understanding of how you can help someone who can’t stop using marijuana, even if they want to.
- Marijuana Sending Young People to the Emergency Room—Learn why marijuana is sending an increasing number of young people (and some that are not so young) to the emergency room.