Acknowledgement from Director Parish Prison Drug Unit New Orleans, Louisiana
Parish of Orleans
State of Louisiana
November 18, 1976
1931 Palmyra Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is to state the feedback I have received concerning the operation of the Narconon Program in Orleans Parish Prison.
I have spoken with three participants of the program, namely Edward Hayes, Christopher Lewis and Kim Phillips. Each has stated to me how helpful and important these classes have been to them. They expressed the changes that have been occurring in their ways of thinking and how the techniques of Narconon have assisted them in handling problem situations.
I am happy to submit a positive evaluation of your program as shared with me by three of your participants.
Phyllis Nabonne, Director
Parish Prison Drug Unit
See more history
- UK Article: Approach to solve drug problem
- Article: Britain Drug Program
- California Parole Agent Accepts Narconon Advisory Board Position
- Narconon publishes Consumer’s Guide to Drug Rehab in L.A. County
- Article: Distributing Drug Rehab Booklet
- Article: Distributing Guide to Rehab
- Drug Abuse Booklet Requested by Los Angeles County
- UK Article: Drug Therapy Center Opening in Bracknell