Acknowledgement Letter from the County of Santa Clara California Health Department
County of Santa Clara
February 24, 1975
Mr. Nate Jessup
532 Emerson Street
Palo Alto, CA. 94301
Just a note to thank you for your efforts in conducting the Narconon training course for the staff and members of the Mountain View Methadone Clinic. I think we have all learned much from this experience, both from a personal as well as professional point of view.
Since both our programs share a common goal, I believe our continued cooperation will greatly improve our understanding of the drug abuse problem and allow us to provide better treatment services to our clients.
I am very glad to have met you and I am looking forward to working with you in the future.
Very truly yours,
Mountain View Methadone Clinic
101 Stierlin Road
Mountain View, CA. 94040
See more history
- CSUN — Drug Counselor Training Class
- Article: Drug Program Tries to Eliminate Need
- CSUN — Drug Rehab Forum
- Vancouver BC Member of Parlaiment recommends Narconon
- Los Angeles City Councilman recommends the Narconon program
- Article in Jefferson County Journal: Narconon
- Narconon Program working for Alouette River Correctional Unit, Canada
- Jefferson County Journal
- Vancouver city police endorse drug addict rehabilitation group’s program