Narconon Program History 1991
As the Narconon program celebrates 25 years of saving lives around the world, officials from different cities and states acknowledgement the work that was done in their communities, helping people with both drug rehabilitation and prevention.
Articles and Acknowledgements:
- California Governor Pete Wilson Congratulates Narconon on its 25th Anniversary
- California Assembly Recognizes Narconon
- Anaheim, California Proclaims Narconon Day
- Burbank, California Proclaims Narconon Day
- Narconon Day Proclaimed in Connecticut
- Narconon Day Proclaimed - Miami, Florida
- Narconon Day Proclaimed - San Bernadino, California
- Pasadena Proclaims Narconon Day
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island - Narconon Day
- Peabody, Massachusetts - Narconon Day
- Massachusetts Honors Narconon on 25th Anniversary
- Massachusetts Senate congratulates Narconon on its 25th Anniversary
- Santa Monica, California - Narconon Day
- State of Wyoming Proclaims Narconon Day
Boston Herald Letter to the Editor - 1991
Beverly Hills Proclaims August 17, 1991 as Narconon Day
District of Columbia Resolution Narconon Day 1991
El Centra California Mayor Proclaims Narconon Day - 1991
Heal LA Honor Roll resolution by City Council to Narconon and 36 other community members.
County of Los Angeles California Proclamation to Narconon on its 25th Anniversary.
Rhode Island Proclamation - 1991
The Narconon history.