Narconon Drug Education Videos
A series of online drug education videos presented by Narconon International. Bobby Wiggins, Drug Prevention Specialist, who personally gave live presentations to over 900,000 people around the world, covers some of the basic misconceptions about drugs.
Based on the Narconon drug education booklet, "10 Things Your Friends May Not Know About Drugs," Mr. Wiggins gives a simple to understand explanation of each point of the booklet in these short videos.
- What is a drug?
- What are the Effects of Drugs on the Mind?
- Why Do People Take Drugs?
- What is Addiction?
- Is Alcohol a Drug?
- What are the long term effects of weed?
- Is Ecstasy Safe?
- What do drugs do to your emotions, feelings and creativity?
- What do drugs do to your nervous system?
- How Long Do Drugs Stay in Your System?
Narconon Drug Education Video Curriculum
Get the full Narconon Drug Education program with award winning full length videos.
This award-winning program is a complete kit for educators, which includes a six-session series covering key information that raises awareness about the dangers of drug use and helps teens make the right decision. Easy to use in the classroom, with lesson plans and session worksheets that are short and to-the-point, along with simple instructions on program administration.
More Narconon drug education videos online:
- How long does weed stay in your system?
- Alcohol Effects on the Body and Liver
- Effects of Methamphetamine video
- Effects of Antidepressants video
- Effects of Opioids video
- Effects of Alcohol video
- Cycle of Drug Use
- Marijuana - Fooled by the Sales Lines
If you have more questions about our drug education videos, please contact us at 800-775-8750 or email us.