Narconon Drug Education Videos
A series of online drug education videos presented by Narconon International. Bobby Wiggins, Drug Prevention Specialist, who personally gave live presentations to over 900,000 people around the world, covers some of the basic misconceptions about drugs.
Based on the Narconon drug education booklet, "10 Things Your Friends May Not Know About Drugs," Mr. Wiggins gives a simple to understand explanation of each point of the booklet.
- What is a drug?
- What are the Effects of Drugs on the Mind?
- Why Do People Take Drugs?
- What is Addiction?
- Is Alcohol a Drug?
- What are the long term effects of weed?
- Is Ecstasy Safe?
- What do drugs do to your emotions, feelings and creativity?
- What do drugs do to your nervous system?
- How Long Do Drugs Stay in Your System?
More Narconon drug education videos:
- How long does weed stay in your system?
- Alcohol Effects on the Body and Liver
- Effects of Methamphetamine video
- Effects of Antidepressants video
- Effects of Opioids video
- Effects of Alcohol video
- Cycle of Drug Use
- Marijuana - Fooled by the Sales Lines
If you have more questions about our drug education videos, please contact us at 800-775-8750 or email us.