Narconon Drug Education Video Curriculum
No matter where you are located, you can now bring the award-winning Narconon drug education program right to your classroom.
The Narconon drug education program has been effectively reaching kids with the truth about drugs for decades. Our live interactive presentations with high school students have been captured on video and presented with additional footage from young people who've "been there."
This complete educator's kit includes a six-session series covering key information that teens need to make the right decision not to use drugs. It is designed for easy use in the classroom, with lesson plans and session worksheets that are short and to the point, along with simple instructions on program administration.
The curriculum is designed to be flexible, with easy access to key program review sessions on the DVDs. It is the perfect companion to your existing drug education programm, or will work well as a stand-alone component.
The video sessions focus on two critical issues amongst kids today—the widespread use of Marijuana and designer "party" drugs such as Ecstasy. Information on the very basics of drug abuse and the effects of drugs on the mind and body are also covered, providing an increased awareness of the consequences of all drug use.
In addition to the student sessions the kit also includes a teacher DVD which provides:
- Description of our unique approach
- How to use the program with your students
- Eye-opening social insight about drugs, teenagers and family situations.
Narconon Drug Education Video Curriculum includes:
- Marijuana the Myth DVD—Session 1 & 2
- Xtasy the Real Story, Part 1 DVD—Session 3 & 4
- Xtasy the Real Story, Part 2 DVD—Session 5 & 6
- Educator guidebook—including full outline of the program, lessons plans and session worksheets
- Educator DVD—Containing 3 segments:
- Behind the Real Story—interview with instructor Bobby Wiggins
- Why Parents are the Last to Know
- Why Kids Take Drugs
Click here to order online with a credit card or purchase order.