Narconon training materials
35% off of all the materials below (except for the Running an Effective Narconon center) when ordering 5 or more. These items can be combined to equal a total of 5.
Opening A Successful Narconon Center
This manual lays out the steps required to successfully start a new Narconon drug rehabilitation center.
It covers all the basic actions which apply in any country or area and provides information and know-how to make the job of opening a Narconon center easier. 272 pgs.
Narconon Basic Staff Hat
On this course you will learn how to become a productive and stable staff member. You will also learn what your basic duties as a staff member are, how the center operates and the role you play in its prosperity and expansion.
To order these books from our new bookstore and secure the best discount for your bulk purchase, contact the Narconon Bookstore now or call
Running an Effective Narconon Center
Operating a Narconon drug rehabilitation center requires a considerable amount of skill and knowledge. This manual is designed to impart the knowledge of how an effective drug rehabilitation center runs, including an understanding of what each part of the organization does. (577 pgs.)
The Running an Effective Narconon is 25% off when ordering 5 or more or when combined in a bulk order of the other books on this page.
To order this book at the best discounted rate for a bulk purchase, contact the Narconon Bookstore now or call
Drug-Free Representative Kit
Learn how to deliver effective drug education in your community.
Drug-Free Representative Kit includes:
- 1 Narconon Drug Education Presentation scripts book.
- 1 "Getting Started" booklet, which provides all you need to know to get active as a Drug-Free Representative.
- 1 Promo CD which lets one print out his own personalized business cards, personalized promo, and also print out lecture survey forms, plus copies of endorsements, wins from students, etc.
- 2 Copies of the Narconon Science Reference pack. -- 10 Copies of the 10 Things... booklet.
- 3 Copies of the Talking to Kids About Drugs booklet.
- 3 Copies of the Drug Facts booklet.