The Narconon Suncoast drug rehabilitation center is located in Spring Hill, Florida.
Here is a success story from one of the graduates.
“At this moment and time I don’t even have the words to describe the sence of accomplishment I have right now. This program has not only given me my life back, but has changed it drastically.
Before I came to Narconon Suncoast my life was in shambles. I didn’t know my right from left or good or bad anymore. I came from a wonderful family with a great life.
At the age of 13, my father lost his sight from a stroke that hit his optic nerves. I went to sleep with my dad being able to see me and woke up with him not. I didn’t know exactly how to handle that at all so I started to smoke marijuana. My grades in school started to slip and my family and I were fighting constantly. I did that for a few years until it became more of a routine than fun anymore.
At the age of 16 my sister Jamie committed suicide and took her own life with anti-depressants and asprin. At that point I was ready to give up. The pot wasn’t cutting it anymore.
I started hanging out with the wrong crowd and took my first oxycodone. Within 6 months I was hooked and needing it to function every day. I was lying, stealing, cheating, getting arrested and loosing my family by the day. I was never home and if I was, I would be in my room hiding from my family and trying to escape from life.
The relationship that I had with my brother went from crappy to non-existent as well as the relationship with my mom and dad. I was sick everyday and didn’t want to live anymore. I lost trust, confidence and the feeling of loving life.
After I got out of jail for the last time, my dad came up to me and cried to have his little girl back. After a few days of suffering I finally gave in and expressed I needed help.
I went to detox and was tapered off the drugs.Then I came to the Suncoast Rehabilitation Center and started learning how to live life again without the use of any kinds of substances.
- Book 1 really helped me to be comfortable with myself and my environment and confront my problems.
- Book 2 or the sauna rather cleaned all the horrible things that were still in my body out and I felt renewed again sort of like a dirty dish that went through the dishwasher and came out clean. I felt like I did before I ever started using drugs. Physically I was back to my old self and felt amazing.
- Book 3 got me to study correctly again, which I wish I could have known before I went though any college classes. That’s for sure.
- Book 4 changed my life literally and helped me to realize the undenying problems I had and how to handle them.
- Book 5 brought me to an understanding of why certain people act the way they do and how to handle, discover/disconnect from personal situations with friends or acquaintances.
- Book 6 was a great book and I really took it to heart. You learn about the different areas in your life and how each one affects the other. You also learn to really step up and own up to the things in your life you’re responsible for. I was responsible for all horrible things that were happening because of my actions.
- Book 7 helped me fix past conditions that kept me from moving on in life.
- Book 8, The Way to Happiness, is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a book that shows you “the way to happiness”.
I now have my life back. I am happy to be alive and happy to be clean. I have my confidence back, the trust and love of my family and a wonderful future ahead of me. The staff at Suncoast drug rehab saved my life and I thank them everyday for that. I am glad to say that the old Amada is back and better than ever, thanks to the Narconon program.”
– A.S. Narconon Suncoast Drug Rehabilitation Center Program Graduate